Over the last 12 months Buckley Industrial has seen steady growth and is looking to expand. Consequently we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Internal Sales Engineer to deal with incoming customer enquiries, produce quotations and assist the sales team.
Duties of the Internal Sales Engineer:
- Answering the telephone and receiving customer enquiries
- Responding to email enquiries and occasional face to face enquiries
- Processing customer orders
- Keeping customers up to date on orders
- Booking in stock to the warehouse
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the company’s objectives
- Provide assistance for other departments such as assisting in the factory or warehouse to help with pressure testing or assembly of hoses when needed.
Requirements for the role:
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge of use of Sage desirable
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Previous experience in an engineering sales role, or an administration role within an engineering company.
The successful applicant will play a key role in supporting the company. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
Communications, Engineering, Customer service, Sales
If you think you might fit the role, then we’d love to hear from you, please email through your CV to email@example.com.