Buckley Industrial Limited supplies a wide range of manual rewind hose reels. Direct crank uses a handle attached to the drum and one turn of the handle produces one turn of the drum. Direct crank hose reels can handle up to 60m of hose. It is possible to have more especially for thinner hose.
This method is extremely economical and perfect for long hose applications where no power is available. However this method can be physically intensive and therefore time consuming.
We are a distributor for some of the world’s leading hose reel manufacturers including Coxreel, Koreel and Reelworks.
Some hose reel samples we supply are below, please complete our hose reel enquiry form and one of sales team will contact you.
Coxreel Manual rewind hose reels – Air/Water/Oil/Diesel/Steam – (Max 3000psi)
“Competitor” hand crank reels are designed for industrial applications where longer lengths of hose are required. Constructed in heavy gauge powder coated steel, all models are assembled and ready for wall, floor or overhead installation. The direct crank action combined with twin bearings requires minimum rewind effort, while the spring-loaded locking pin prevents drum rotation when not in use. “Competitor” power rewind reels combine the necessity of long hose lengths with the convenience of automatic rewind.
• Discs: Heavy gauge steel with rolled edges to add strength and eliminate hose damage
• One piece, all welded steel ‘A’ frame construction
• Rewind hand crank: Solid steel with a roller hand grip
• Swivel joint: Permits reel to rotate smoothly while
connected to the fluid source. Brass and steel are used as standard for swivel joint inlets. Stainless steel and other alloys can be supplied to meet special requirements
• Bearing: Self-aligning pillow block bearings support the drum assembly
• Rewind mechanism: Positive gear drive on all power rewind reels
• Drum assembly: All Steel
• Axle/riser assembly: Provides full flow through the internal plumbing
• Lock pin: Standard on hand crank models, available at extra cost on power rewind
• Tension brake: Standard on hand crank models
• Rewind motor: Electric rewind. Compressed air motors also available
• Supplied as bare reel – hose extra
• Stainless steel plumbing available on request
• Handle also acts as the plumbing plug, not to be removed under pressure
Koreel manual rewind hose reels – Air/Water/Oil/Diesel – (Max 700pdi)
Introducing the new High Visibility, High capacity CRWM series of manual rewind hose reels. Constructed in a heavy gauge steel and finished in a durable, high gloss, powder coated paint. Strength, performance & reliability are the signature features of this series of reel, along with the professional, modern look. Capacities range from 20m x 1/2″ to 30m x 1″ of internal bore hose, with working pressures up to 700psi. The compact size both height and width make this range of reel a must for applications where longer and larger hoses are required.
• Constructed in heavy gauge mild steel
• Highly visible yellow powder coated finish
• Rolled and ribbed side discs for strength and rigidity
• Large 4-way roller guide to reduce hose wear
• Floor or wall mounting options
• Smooth and positive direct crank design
• Capacities up to 40m
Reelworks Reels – Powder Coated Manual Rewind Hose Reels
The 460 series is a high performance hand cranked hose reel constructed in heavy gauge powder coated steel for use in most low/medium pressure applications. This reel is ideally suited to carry up to 300′ x 3/8″ jet wash hose, with floor, wall, and vehicle mount options.
• Designed for industrial applications where longer lengths of hose are required
• Constructed in heavy gauge powder coated steel
• Adjustable drag brake, full flow swivel joint
• Open hose slot drum design, removable crank handle
• Spring loaded lock pin prevents hose from de-reeling
• Fold flat handle option
• Full flow swivel assembly
• Supplied as bare reel – Hose extra