Buckley Industrial Limited supplies a wide range of portable hose reels. They function well in the most harsh conditions and offer a clean and non- corrosive performance in applications such as food and chemical processing, offshore, marinas and in areas wherever rust, corrosion are likely. When in motion all the weight of the reel and hose is directly over the axle, which saves labour, taking much less effort to move hose and reel from site to another.
We are a distributor for some of the world’s leading hose reel manufacturers including Coxreel and Koreel.
Some hose reel samples we supply are below, please contact or email our sales department for more information.
Coxreel Reels – Air/Water/Oil – (Max 3000psi)
PR series trolley mounted reels are constructed from heavy gauge powder coated steel and allow you to move heavy long lengths of hose from one site to another with minimum effort. All swivel joints are 90 degrees and the fluid path will handle product temperatures from -28°C to 107°C.
Rewind: Hand crank – Hand crank attaches to axle and is permanent. The handle maybe removed for flushing out purposes. NB. The handle would not under normal circumstances be removed when the reel is under pressure. Doing so will open the flow path and potentially harm the operator.
• All steel heavy duty construction
• A positive steel lock pin – prevents drum from turning when in transit
• Rewind hand crank: Solid steel with a roller hand grip
• Solid 8″ rubber tyres
• Steel legs with rubber feet – prevents reel from slipping forward when pulling out hose
• Adjustable drag brake – prevents hose backlash when unreeling
• Supplied as bare reel – Hose extra
• Stainless steel plumbing available on request
Koreel Reels – Air/Water/Oil – (Max 700psi)
The CCPOR series hose reels offer a lightweight, portable means to transport longer lengths of hose around the workplace or site area. Constructed in a heavy gauge, 304 grade stainless steel and finished in a semi polished finish. Units are supplied as standard with 150mm pneumatic wheels to ease transportation over uneven surfaces.
• 304 Grade, stainless steel construction
• Full flow swivel assembly for maximum product delivery
• Shaft constructed in stainless steel, body constructed in nickel-plated milled brass
• Swivels have a twin O’ ring design for extended trouble free service
• Fitted with viton seals as standard
• Swept riser assembly for easy hose installation
• Smooth and positive direct crank design
• Ideally suited for wash down applications in the food industry, chemical manufacturing, marine & offshore applications
• Supplied as a bare reel, hose at extra cost (Application Needed)
• Direct hand crank design
• Anti-slip rubber feet to prevent movement when pulling off the hose
• 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Compressed Air/Water – (Max 300psi)
Introducing the new powder coated manual, freestanding, compressed air / water reel. Constructed in heavy gauge mild steel for strength, performance and reliability. These units come supplied with 100m x 8mm internal bore hose and 1m connecting hose. Ideal for longer hose requirements for the workshop, mobile vehicle applications. A popular choice for water fed pole systems.
• Constructed in heavy-duty mild steel
• Finished in our highly visible, yellow powder coated finish
• Direct manual rewind
• Folding handle
• Rolled side discs for strength and rigidity
• Large 4-way roller guide to reduce hose wear
• Mainframe: 40mm x 20mm box section
• Non-slip rubber feet
• 2-year manufacturer’s warranty